myCursor for Adobe Muse
myCursor for Adobe Muse is a widget for Adobe Muse CC, it comes with the brand new Creative Cursor, essential for you.
- Over 30 default window cursors
- gif / png / jpeg supports cursor
- automatic compression size
- also supports * .cur
- [TA] – myCursor for Adobe Muse [Widget]
- Go to the location where the widget file was downloaded.
- Extract the contents of the file.
- Double-click the MULIB file to import it into the library. This will launch Muse if it is not already open.
- After the files are extracted, click the Import Muse Library icon at the bottom of the Library panel in Muse.
- Go to the location where you unpacked the widget files. Select the MULIB file.
Attention: The help file is included in the main package.