Offering multiple payment options on your Magento 2 store is good for customer service, but it can affect your store’s pricing policy or your company’s profit. If the payment fees are charged to customers as hidden costs and do not give customers a clear idea about it, it will negatively affect sales. The products in your store will be considered expensive when comparing them with similar products on the market.
To overcome this situation, Meetanshi has developed Magento payment fee 2 development. It allows the admin to charge for the payment and list them separately in the order total.
Charge the payment fee for payment methods like PayPal, cash on delivery etc using Magento 2 payment fee.
Benefits of the Magento 2 payment fee:
- Admin can charge customers for using certain payment methods.
- Possibility to create unlimited payment fees
- Admin can add a custom label with a variable to view the fee overview by payment method
- When the customer requests the return of the order, the admin can allow the reimbursement of fees also for payments.
- Set up payment fees based on customer groups and store views
- Charge the payment as a fixed amount or as a percentage of the product price
- Let your customers check their payment fees in the “My Account” section
- View accrued charges using a label in the order documents
- Possibility to charge for payments for backend orders
fee for magento 2, surcharge for magento 2, payment for magento 2 additional